Message from the President
Since the founding of IFS in April 1981, our diverse staff of highly experienced and young, energetic employees has been striving to serve customers as overseas logistics specialists in accordance with our motto “scrupulous service that meets needs other businesses overlook.”
In 2014, we became part of Nippon Logistech Corporation, which owns 28 distribution centers in Japan and 2 overseas. To our delight, this has broadened our services throughout Japan beyond our longstanding overseas logistics service.
In the current environment, which is rapidly changing both domestically and internationally, logistics have become even more complex.
We continue to move forward and provide services that satisfy the needs of our customers. We appreciate your warm support.
- Company name
- I.F.S. Co., Ltd.
- 1st Fl., Aminosan Kaikan Bldg., 3-15-8, Nihonbashi, Chuo-Ku, Tokyo 103-0027 Japan
- April 1981
- 30 million yen
- Hikari Hara
- 1. First class consigned freight forwarding (ocean-going shipping)
- 2. Customs clearance business
- 3. Air transport agency business
- 4. Transport and packing business
- 5. Warehouse business
- 6. Automobile transport business
- 7. Import, export and sales of automobiles and miscellaneous goods
- 8. Trading business
5-minute walk from Nihombashi Subway Station or Kayabacho Station
9-minute walk from JR Tokyo Station
Please contact IFS for quotes and inquiries.
Hours: 9:00 to 18:00 on weekdays