Use of personal information
a) To improve customer service based on the information and feedback we receive from you
b) To more effectively respond to customer service requests and support needs
- Your information will not be exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company whatsoever without your consent other than for the express purpose of delivering service.
- We take all reasonable, corrective and preventive measures, including monitoring of employees and partners to prevent the leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
- Your information is not shared with any third parties without your consent.
- We may disclose personal information only when requested by our customers.
- You may request corrections and omissions in your personal information. (We make every reasonable effort to ensure that personal information is accurate and complete.)
- We respond to requests from users regarding the disclosure, correction, deletion or suspension of use of personal information held by the company.